Saturday, August 31, 2013

What's on My Playlist

I put together my playlist on the iPhone the night before I ran my 5K back in April.  Since I haven't been running lately, I've taken to listening to it as I clean house.  And without further ado, here is my playlist.

"Wonder Woman" theme--really, "in your satin tights, fighting for your rights," why would you not want to listen to this song!!

"I Wanna Dance With Somebody" (Whitney Houston)--don't we all miss Whitney, especially her pre-Bobby days.

"Mississippi Girl" (Faith Hill)--I love Faith, was it really 1993 when she released her first CD? I'm old.

"I Gotta Feeling" (Black Eyed Peas)--mazel tov

"I'm A Slave For You" (Britney Spears)--a snake is optional

"On A High" (Duncan Sheik)--anyone else know who this is?

"Sunshine And Summertime" (Faith Hill)--just a fun song

"Dearly Beloved" (Faith Hill)--they'll be together forever, until they find somebody new!

"Milkshake" (Kelis)--it brings all the boys to the yard

"Wake Up" (Hilary Duff)--don't hate

"I Don't Want To Wait" (Paula Cole)--if you really know me, you know my obsession with all things Dawson's Creek

"Island In The Sun" (Weezer)--secret between you and me, I heard this on a Mary Kate & Ashely movie and I just loved it.  Never mind I was 25 or something.

"Beautiful Day" (U2)--this song just gives me chills

"My Humps" (Black Eyed Peas)--and my lovely lady lumps

"Toxic" (Britney Spears)--who doesn't want to taste a poison paradise?

"Suddenly I See" (KT Tunstall)--you know your life has a theme song & this is mine

"What You Waiting For?" (Gwen Stefani)--tick tock, tick tock

"Save Tonight" (Eagle Eye Cherry)--another DC song.  It played when Dawson and Pacey headed off in Pacey's boat after he and Dawson made up after Dawson spent too much time with Joey and forgot Pacey's birthday.  What, you don't remember that??

"Ice Ice Baby" (Vanilla Ice)--word to your mother

"Candy Shop" (50 Cent)--dirrrty

"Good Riddance" (Time Of Your Life) (Green Day)--season ending song of the Real World: London

And one more that's not in the playlist, but it's my favorite song of the summer

"Blurred Lines" (Robin Thicke, featuring T.I. and Pharrell)--don't get me started on the whole Miley VMA performance (which got her exactly what she wanted attention) (why the tongue!!!!), but I still like this song and the dirty bird (shout out to Marianne for that) who sings it


So, what's on your playlist???

No comments:

Post a Comment