Monday, October 28, 2013

Un-menu Monday

I had a menu & somewhere I lost it. I think it might either be in my husbands CRV or on the train S and I rode yesterday.

Anyways, I think this is what I had planned based on my groceries. :-)

Sunday-S & I planned a date night out at Jason's Deli, but the train ride was longer than expected, so we had to get home. Leftovers for us. 

Monday-poppyseed chicken, rice, and a green vegetable (TBD)

Tuesday-Crock Pot spinach lasagna from Oprah's website. It was from an episode with Jessica Seinfield, Jerry's wife.

Wednesday-either leftovers or hot dogs at out church's fall festival. Right now, I'm leaning toward leftovers because the babies don't eat hot dogs.

Thursday-maybe pancakes? Maybe more leftovers? Whatever it needs to be fast because we've got some trick or treating to do!!!

Friday-bourbon glazed salmon & vegetables. But I'm not using bourbon because we don't have any and I don't want to go to the liquor store.

Saturday-I have no idea what I had planned. 

Happy Eats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment